Cyber Security & Information Assurance (CSIA)
During 2015 there have been numerous high-profile cyber-attacks and security breaches. From Russian’s hacking the State Department’s email system, to Chinese attackers stealing security clearance data form the U.S. Government to millions of personal health records compromised at Anthem Inc., the pace and scale of the problem continues to escalate.
Ellumen offers services and solutions to meet critical cyber-security and information privacy needs.
Ellumen’s leadership position in cybersecurity started by building a world class team that obtained the first ever jointly accreddited secure health data exchange between the Military Health System and Verteran’s health system, and obtained the the military’s first certification and accreditation for digital imaging exchange capabilites.
Our Cyber security team includes experienced leadership with extensive Federal agency IT security backgrounds combined with years of hands-on hardware and software experience including the design, implementation, and operation of the technology solutions which meet the highest security standards. Today we support both the federal government and commercial clients and have developed unique security solutions and products.
Our services and solutions include:
- Security assessments, policy and planning
- Security architecture and design
- Platform, network and application security testing and solutions
- Continuity of Operations Planning, design, and implementation
- Database security design
- Encryption technologies
- Federal information systems certification and accreditation (C&A) process/DIACAP.
- Certification and accreditation process planning, documentation, testing and remediation
- Connected-device security with our CcureIT product line