Ellumen offers rewarding career opportunities for talented technical, operations, and support professionals. We provide opportunities for professional development, a performance based culture, and a commitment to teamwork. Our team is diverse, professional, and committed to the mission of meeting our customer’s objectives and surpassing their expectations.
We are always looking for customer-focused individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy the satisfaction of seeing your knowledge and innovation solve mission-critical technology challenges.
Ellumen provides a very competitive benefits package. It includes:
- ACA compliant Medical and Dental Insurance through United Health Care.
- Vision insurance provided by VSP.
- Healthcare Flexible Savings Account
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
- Paid time off including government holidays, in addition to accrued vacation
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational Assistance and/or Educational Expense Reimbursement
- Skillsoft Training & Development Courses
Ellumen affirms its commitment to the principles of equal employment and educational opportunity, and of non-discrimination in the provision of services to the public, through its compliance with the provisions of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act, Title IX of the Education Amendments, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, the American with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination Act, the Elliot-Larsen Civil Rights Act, and the Persons with Disabilities Civil Rights Act.
Ellumen will not discriminate in employment or educational opportunities, or exclude participation in the services provided as an institution, because of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, family or marital status, height, weight, disability or any other status protected by law.